Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Long Nails - Long Nail Art Designs

I'm back with another update. This time, with pictures of long nails, and long nails designs. Myself, I keep my nails shorter, just a bit longer than the tip of my fingers because I am very active and they end up breaking anyway. However, I do envy those who have long nails, and I adore long nail art and designs. These are my favorites from google. Do you have long nails? How do you keep them maintained and painted? Feel free to comment and let me know :)







2 comments:

  1. I so love stellitos simply because it adds confidence and it is more classy and elegant. Stellitos are the best. Thank you for inspiring me and I hope that you could inspire more readers./ I am looking forward to see more of your output. God bless and have a good day!

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried this long nail. Although it was nice and elegant and made you confident but the fact that you could no longer do some works because it might get broken and could possibly hurt you. But it's still amazing for those who keep there nails like this.

    Jorcel
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete